japhyjunket
THE SIDEBAR


2.09.2002
It's Saturday night and my buzz is wearing off. I just came back from Homocorps, Dean Johnson's monthly party at CBGB's, which you all should seriously check out, regardless of your sexual skew. Highlight of the night was unknown band (it's CBGB's..whatdiyaexpect?) Kevin Cahoun & The Ghetto Cowboys. They did a great cover of 'Wig in a Box' form Hedwig. The crowd went wild. It's that kind of party. I've been drinking a lot the past two days. I'm drinking because the former 60's theatre impresario I work for decided to get all manic on me Friday and got on a whole 'I've abandoned the world and should kill myself' kick, which led to him nearly throwing his overpriced Apple laptop out the window. I warned him not to get all Norma Desmond on me, but he did. It's not my fault he hates the world, but I feel bad anyways. Otherwise, life has been good.




Comments: Post a Comment