japhyjunket
THE SIDEBAR


7.08.2002
Andy Hicks has a blog. Once upon a time, I wrote about truth, justice, wild sex and freedom. Now, I just get down and nasty with Andy Hicks, my passive agressive rival from high school. Or so we thought! After much goading, Andy has not taken up the bait. Sure, there are the snide references to NYC on his blog...and he changed his link to my site to read 'stupid jeff orlinski...', but otherwise, it's been pretty much a bust. So, this will be my last diss on Andy. BTW Andy, you spelled asphalt wrong in your blog title. My new high school rival is Aaron Stanford, star of 'Tadpole' and soon to be seen as Pyro in the new X-Men flick. The reasonings for this are such: He played opposite my German teacher in Equus. We had the same acting coach. I know him in a non Westford sorta way. He's more famous than Andy. So, goodbye Andy. For now on, I will ride on someone elses coattails to fame! You just didn't cut it as my High School rival. So sorry.




Comments: Post a Comment