japhyjunket
THE SIDEBAR


9.04.2002
Japhynaut of the Week..Month..Whatever...I'm not getting paid for this ya know! While this is not a blog about Andy Hicks, who when the gauntlet was thrown down for an all out Blog Smackdown beween him and yours truly, this summer, turned tail and ran to the mythical 'High Road', it is tangential to good ole Angsty Andy. See, Andy's blog is... well, it is what it is. But like Soleri to my Mozart, Andy knows goofd things when he reads them. For instance, take Beth: Beth has a blog. It's actually an outstanding blog. Okay, I admit it, it made me laugh and was well, just so damned Massachusettes, a state that's a wicked good time! Beth works at the Boston Globe, in some capacity, I'm not sure, but they should definitley hire her and put her on some wacky 'Never Been Kissed' kind of assignment, if they haven't already. I don't really know Beth. I've met Beth, but I didn't really like her and I don't think she really liked me. This is not unusual, since as most people know, I am a complete misanthrope in person. Having once suckled the milk of human kindness, Beth naturally could only recoil in horror at the dark dark thing that is Japhy. Fortunately for me, Andy Hicks is a good friend to all, and has brought me into the wonderful world of Beth's blog. Yes Beth, even though an icy chill would come over the room were we to meet, you are The Japhynaut of the Week.




Comments: Post a Comment