japhyjunket
THE SIDEBAR


1.27.2005
Hello Cruel World. This is it folks. After three years, Japhyjunket is closing its doors forever. I hope everyone who's read this blog has enjoyed it; I know I really have. This may be a self imposed ending as much as any, but the time has come. The blog itself has suffered since I've moved to L.A. and the changes I would make to it to make it work would be so radical that it wouldn't really be Japhyjunket anymore. I grew up a lot on this blog, both as a writer and a person. I hope you'll stick around for what's to come. For those interested in these sorts of things, The Modern Romantic- at least the name, will appear in a new form in coming months. Stay tuned. You might also like Memedex. I'd like to end it all back where we began: Ben Curtis. In the early days of B.C. I'd write about my hatred of the Dell Dude, because well, he's more famous than me. A marijuana misdemeanor later, Mr. Curtis is set to perform in an off-Broadway play called "Joy". It's original title being "The Joy of Gay Sex." You see, we're getting closer to each other all the time. Finally, I'd like to thank the people who were the biggest supporters of Japhyjunket: Matthew, Jamie, Andy, Jill, Chris, Dad and Fiona. This is for you. -Japhy Los Angeles, CA




Comments: Post a Comment