japhyjunket
THE SIDEBAR


11.01.2004
Update: Hurray for me! Search for "japhy" on Google, and I am the first entry listed. All other Japhy's: bow down before me! No longer am I second fiddle to "japhy's perl suppository!" I'd link to them, but it might tip the balance back in their favor. So, as you may have noticed- no redesign as of yet. Between putting out my first issue of the magazine I'm editing (more info on that later), editing and publishing a 200+ page web guide (much thanks goes to the excitable and irrepressible Jason Lee for erm...blorg), writing a spec script and looking for a place to live in mostly sunny L.A., the Modern Romantic just hasn't been on my mind. Whenever I find a spare moment, I'm checking electoral-vote.com. Also, because I promised to do a piece on it, I am a participant in National Novel Writing Month, which promises to be fun, exciting and 50,000 words. Truly, I have great plans for the Modern Romantic, but they will have to wait...I'd say till the beginning of next year. Small changes will be implemented in the next few months, however. Right now, we're deciding (yes, we- the new site will have multiple contributors) on whether Blogger can do everything we want to be able to do on the site or if we need to switch to new software. We'll be experimenting with different things over the next month or so. One of them is ads. I hope you won't blame me too much for selling out, but I aim to keep them fairly unintrusive. I hope to give you all some form of update as to the wacky insanity that is Japhy in L.A, but the wckiness is still ongoing. The thirty million dollar question is, naturally: Will it ever stop? -J




Comments: Post a Comment